JAN / EAN: 4934054031658
Product Name: NSG-Z0/K Durga II (RE2 Model)
Series: Frame Arms
NSG-Z0/K DURGA II is an updated version of NSG-Z0/K DURGA I with a greatly improved balance of offense and defense capabilities.
- NSG-Z0/K DURGA I rejoins the FRAME ARMS series with a new color scheme and equipped with newly designed weapons! Similar to the previous model, the additional units that create DURGA II were designed by ToMo. Also, this model kit is highly compatible with Kotobukiya’s other original model kits, giving you extra bang for your buck.
- The new color scheme for the model gives it an updated appearance.
- The head part includes a newly designed feather unit.
- In addition to the original “Hale-Rung,” all-new equipment, the large double-edged blade “Berngurst” and the buckler-style weapon “Hel-Rine,” are included.
- By using interchangeable parts, the 210mm long “Berngurst” can be broken down into the long sword “Hajit” and short sword “Reharou” x2. The blade parts are made with clear plastic.
- The tip of “Hel-Rine” can be expanded to transform into attack mode. Users can select how to display this weapon on the model using the grips with moveable joints or 3mm joints to create various action poses.
- Users can exchange the feather unit on the head with the base parts to create Jamming Mode.
- This model kit was created using 6 different types of multicolor plastic so just assembling the model kit will result in a product close to the character model. The clear armor on each part is recreated using clear plastic.
- The model includes sets of hand parts designed to securely hold the different weapons and at different angles.
Changes Made in Model “:RE2”
- The hand parts use swing joints. “FA Hand 2” which includes gun-holding hand parts.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the base frame. The Frame Architect is made of PS plastic and does not come pre-assembled.
- The hips of Frame Architect uses the standard joints parts of SA-16Ex STYLET MULTI WEAPON EXPANSION TEST TYPE for more secure support.
The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.
Approx. 190mm in height
- This product may not balance on its own. Please use stand if included.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Please assemble and disassemble with care; pieces and parts are delicate
Products such as this item can expose you to chemicals including Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Products sold here may not be suitable for children under 15 years of age. They contain sharp points, small parts that are chocking hazards, and other elements not for children under the 3 years of age.