JAN / EAN: 4571245296016
Product Name: figma Akira Yuki
Series: Virtua Fighter
From 'Virtua Fighter', the world's first 3D fighting game released back in 1993, comes a figma of Akira Yuki! The figma is designed to recreate the look of Akira from the original Virtual Fighter game! You can pose him in various classic attacks including his 'Tetsuzankou'. Keep this figma by your side and remember the good old days at the arcade!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with both a standard expression as well as a shouting expression for his victory pose.
- A large variety of interchangeable hand parts are included to recreate various moves.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- A 2P Color version is planned to be announced at a later date.
- This product may not balance on its own. Please use stand if included.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Please assemble and disassemble with care; pieces and parts are delicate
Products such as this item can expose you to chemicals including Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Products sold here may not be suitable for children under 15 years of age. They contain sharp points, small parts that are chocking hazards, and other elements not for children under the 3 years of age.