Good Smile Company
JAN / EAN: 4580590122116
Product Name: Nendoroid Peter Parker (Spider-Verse DX Ver.)
Series: Marvel Comics
Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
From "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" comes a DX Nendoroid of Peter Parker!
From "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" comes a Nendoroid of Peter Parker! This fully articulated Nendoroid action figure features an even more robust and detailed design than conventional Nendoroids in order to faithfully recreate his character design from the film.
Two kinds of spider web optional parts are included: a standard part and a swinging web part to display him swinging throughout the city. The DX version also include an alternate body part that features his rough casual clothing above his Spider-Man costume. He comes with both a standard face plate and a face plate with a tired expression. Enjoy mixing and matching parts and face plates to create all kinds of scenes! Be sure to add him to your collection, along with the other MARVEL character Nendoroids!
- Back and Front Hair Parts (Unmasked)
- Back and Front Head Parts (Masked)
- Face Plates (x2)
- Casual Outfit Body
- Right Arm Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Right Hand Parts (x4)
- Left Arm Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Left Hand Parts (x4)
- Right Leg Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Left Leg Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Spider Web (x2)
- Swinging Spider Web (x1)
Approx. 100mm in height
- This product may not balance on its own. Please use stand if included.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Please assemble and disassemble with care; pieces and parts are delicate
Products such as this item can expose you to chemicals including Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Products sold here may not be suitable for children under 15 years of age. They contain sharp points, small parts that are chocking hazards, and other elements not for children under the 3 years of age.