JAN / EAN: 4934054033188
Product Name: Frame Architect Type-001 (Gray) :RE2
Series: Frame Arms
The flexible skeletal frame “FRAME ARCHITECT RENEWAL Ver.” is updated into “:RE2” to rejoin Kotobukiya’s plastic model kit lineup!
Three different color schemes of this model are included to accommodate users’ needs such as model coloring and customizations. This model is also compatible with Frame Arms products so users can attach extra parts to models by exchanging the base frame or use as is.
Basic Model Specifications (Gray):
- The base model is made of PS material and not pre-assembled to be used for customizations such as painting and modifications.
- Each joint has a wide range of movement to recreate different scenarios.
- Each part uses 3mm joints so each part such as the arms and legs can be interchanged.
- The integrated upper arm part and the thigh joints with a wide range of movement that was well-received in the Renewal Ver. is incorporated in the structure of this model.
- The three colors gray, light gray, and clear blue is used in the sculpt so the model has an impressive appearance even unpainted.
- Users can select an eye sensor from the two options that are available.
Changes Made in Model “:RE2”
- The hand parts use swing joints. “FA Hand 2” are included that includes gun-holding hand parts. (The coloring is the same gray coloring as the frame.)
- The hips of Frame Architect uses the standard joints parts of SA-16Ex STYLET MULTI WEAPON EXPANSION TEST TYPE for more secure support.
Approx. 140mm in Height
- This product may not balance on its own. Please use stand if included.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Please assemble and disassemble with care; pieces and parts are delicate
Products such as this item can expose you to chemicals including Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Products sold here may not be suitable for children under 15 years of age. They contain sharp points, small parts that are chocking hazards, and other elements not for children under the 3 years of age.